If your business does any creative graphic designing, video editing or VFX effects, you need powerful workstations or servers to produce superior quality output in the least possible time. Your growth and survival in the market depends on it.
With over twenty individual renders nodes to choose from, Supermicro is one of the leading brands in the market. Supermicro post-production storage servers or GPU workstations have high computational density eliminating speed constraints when producing crucial animation or visualisations.
Digicor’s team of professionals truly understand the complex challenges thrown up by the latest software you use for your everyday workflows. Our render-intensive hardware product solutions are best-in-breed for scaling VFX, graphics, videos, as well as, animation rendering
Benefits of Supermicro Systems:
- Speed to generate high-resolution, animation, post-production workflows in a huge variety of short-term as well as long-term projects.
- Eliminate complex bottlenecks of post-production workflows.
- Helps artists unleash their creativity while meeting tight deadlines.
Industries we serve:
- Media & Entertainment
- Research & Education
- Science & Technology
Our Most Popular Products:
1) SUPERMICRO HIGH-DENSE COMPUTE: SBE-720E + SBI-7228R
- Ideal for: Post Production Dense Compute Server
- Chassis Configuration: 7U Enclosure chassis, 10 hot-plug both Intel based Twin blades; 2x 2.5″ H/S Bays per node
- Primary Processor: 2x socket R3 (LGA 2011) supports, Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600, v4†/ v3 family; QPI up to 9.6GT/s
- Ideal for: Post Production Compute Server
- Chassis Configuration: 6 x 2.5″ SAS/SATA hot-swap drive bays per node
- Primary Processor: 2 x Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors Single Socket P (LGA 3647) supported, CPU TDP support 165W
- Ideal for: Post Production GPU Workstation
- Chassis Configuration: 8 x 3.5″ SAS/SATA hot-swap drive bays
- Primary Processor: 2 x Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors Single Socket P (LGA 3647) supported, CPU TDP support 205W
- Ideal For: Post Production Storage Server
- Chassis Configuration: 36 x 3.5″ SAS/SATA hot-swap drive bays, optional 2x 2.5″ Hot-swap SAS Drive Bays on the rear side of Chassis
- Primary Processor: 2 x Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors Single Socket P(LGA 3647) supported, CPU TDP support 205W
The Digicor Difference!
At Digicor, we offer end-to-end bespoke solutions by leveraging high-performance computing servers, powerful workstations, as well as, backend services to help you survive in this highly-evolving technological world.
Our products are specifically designed to meet the challenging demands of complex workflows. Our proactive team of professionals understand your requirements, ensuring you get the correct solution.