Innovation shouldn’t be held back by your hardware. Solve complex business challenges with purpose-built next-generation appliances that deliver unparalleled performance.
When your project demands superior performance and manageability or operation in extreme conditions you can rely on Digicor custom appliances. We work with only the best and most trusted vendors to build the right customised solution for your application.
What makes us unique?
At Digicor, our team focuses on delivering custom appliances with the best quality, engineering, manufacturing, management, materials, and distribution. Our streamlined process is specifically designed to provide forward-thinking ISV’s, start-ups, and small or large enterprises with a competitive edge.
Our comprehensive support through the entire product development cycle can help you innovate faster and bring products to the market faster than your competitors. Our decade-long experience developing appliances means that your hardware platform has just the right balance of performance and capability.
Target Market: Software developers, solution providers, integrators, security consultants.
- Digital Security and Surveillance
- Backup appliances
- Gaming and Entertainment
- Industrial Automation
- Defense and Aerospace
Our specialty: We offer customised and flexible solutions for
- Critical OEM projects
- IoT Edge Embedded Servers
- Security appliances
- Media and streaming appliances
Digicor Appliance Solutions are based on:
- Supermicro SYS-5019A –FTN4: a low power compact appliance ideal for virtualization, network security, IoT and edge computing.
- Supermicro SYS-5028D-TN4T: A compact cube appliance ideal for small NAS storage, remote office Cloud and virtualization servers, and network security appliances.
- Supermicro SYS-5018D-FN4T: A short depth, front I/O appliance ideal for media streaming, IoT and any situation where space is a premium.
- Supermicro SYS-5019S-L: An entry-level compact short depth mainstream appliance which is low power as well as cost effective ideal for IoT.