As datacenter's performance demands are defeating traditional hard drives, solid state drives (SSD) stand out as a rare bright spot in the challenging economy. Largely reducing access latency, SSDs bring substantial productivity enhancements for high transaction applications. Combining high performance SSDs with high quality storage systems, Infortrend's SSD-based solution brings users 10 times greater Read and 2 times greater Write performance on the basis of 20% less energy expenses. The high availability designs, such as redundant hardware modules and RAID protection, protect the stored critical information assets against hardware failure. To satisfy different service level requirements in a single configuration, users are also allowed to flexibly expand capacity with SAS or SATA drives. By integrating Infotrend SSD storage at the proper point, users can enjoy optimized business benefits at affordable investment increase.
Infortrend solid state storage can bring you:
- Accelerates random IO processing to increase productivity especially for transaction-intensive applications
- Provides FC-host and SAS-host models to support both DAS and SAN configurations
- Expands capacity with 2.5" or 3.5" drives through expansion enclosure
- Delivers no-single-point-of-failure hardware designs, RAID protection and MPIO support to minimize system downtime induced by hardware failure
- Leverages 2.5" SSDs to lower power, cooling and footprint requirements
Products of Choice