When companies are buying more storage to meet bourgeoning data demands, the costs wasted on underutilized resources and burdensome administration are also increasing. Consolidating Direct-Attached Storage (DAS) into Storage Area Network (SAN) is the first step many businesses have taken to mitigate the problem. Now Infortrend bases our ESVA FC and iSCSI SAN storage systems on virtualized architecture to drive storage consolidation a step further beyond physical boundaries. Couple with scale-out and thin provisioning technology, the Infortrend solution can be integrated into various OS environments to bring you optimal resource efficiency, management easiness, operational resilience and increased availability at reduced costs. The power to effectively and promptly respond to changing IT challenges will translate into enduring competitive edges in the business world.
Infortrend storage virtualization can bring you:
- Minimizes upfront purchases by allowing users to expand the virtualized pool in a "pay-as-you-grow" way
- Iimproves storage efficiency to cut administration, cooling and power expenses wasted on underutilized resources
- Consolidates multiple storage systems into a single pool to reduce administrative overhead
- Eases capacity planning and automates capacity allocation with thin provisioning
- Enables on-demand storage expansion to dynamically meet changing needs
- Support non-disruptive scaling and automatic load balancing to minimize planned downtime
Products of Choice
ESVA Fibre and iSCSI Series
These virtualized SAN storage systems built upon scale-out architecture provide enterprise-class data services to help you optimize return on investment, simplify infrastructure and maximize productivity.