Speed and availability are the keys to quality information service and online gaming experience. To provide 24x7, responsive service, information service and online gaming providers need high-performance and reliable storage to support their data-intensive applications. Flexible storage capacity is also required to accommodate for business growth. When workloads increase, service providers should be able to dynamically and easily scale storage performance and capacity to maintain service levels. Infortrend storage solution provides an ideal choice to enable high-speed and non-disruptive data transfer with outstanding performance, full data protection, and on-demand scalability.
Infortrend solutions allow information service and online gaming providers to:
- Deliver high-speed service with fully-utilized system performance
- Ensure the integrity of user’s data and records during logical and physical storage errors
- Minimize service disruptions induced by downtime
- Easily increase storage capacity and performance to meet growing demands
- Accommodate data growth without forklift upgrade
- Centralize storage resources to improve utilization and management efficiency
Infortrend solutions provide:
- Distributed load balancing. Workloads are automatically distributed across multiple storage systems in a balanced way to maximize IT productivity.
- Horizontal and vertical scalability. To increase system capacity and performance, users can storage systems to expansion enclosures or add additional systems to the existing storage pool.
- Storage-based snapshot and remote replication. Differential and full copies can be used to support quick data recovery after storage accidents.
- Centralized management platform. Various advanced functions can help IT managers easily configure, monitor and maintain multiple storage systems through a user-friendly GUI.
- Storage virtualization and thin provisioning. Consolidated storage capacity is utilized in the most efficient way and can be scaled on-demand without disrupting online applications.
- Fault-tolerant hardware designs and full RAID protection. Users can access data of full integrity during hardware component or drive failure (up to 2 drives).