Downtime poses a threat to business continuity for companies of all sizes. Each hour of downtime can cost millions of dollars and prolonged downtime can even lead to end of businesses. Given time and effort, normal business operations can be restored, but a damaged reputation may never be recovered.
To ensure the highest data availability while streamlining backup and recovery tasks, Infortrend embeds advanced snapshot and replication capabilities in its storage systems. Infortrend Snapshot is tailored to provide instantaneous point-in-time copies of data without disrupting online applications. With copy-on-write design, Infortrend Snapshot protects production data from accidental modifications, deletions and corruptions with minimal capacity requirements and performance overhead. By accessing a snapshot copy at the desired recovery point, users can immediately restore system availability from data disruption. Besides Snapshot, Infortrend Replication (volume copy/mirror and remote replication) further protects data from source volume failure and disasters. With Infortrend Replication, users can copy data within a single storage system or between systems in IP or FC SANs at different sites. When source data fail due to system malfunction or disasters, the disk-based remote copy can be leveraged to restart service in minutes. To further ensure the integrity of the remote data, Infortrend allows users to protect the remote copy with snapshot technology. Granular snapshot images can help restore the corrupt remote copy in seconds when the copy is required to resume business service.
Infortrend Data Protection and Recovery solution can bring you:
Minimized Unplanned Downtime
- Reduce the time of recovery after system or source volume fails or disaster strikes. Intact data copies within the same system or at remote sites can be immediately used to support applications.
- Restore files and roll back data in seconds. Data are protected from accidental or malicious loss to ensure the highest system availability.
Flexible Data Copy Deployment
- Allow flexible configuration for backup frequency and synchronization options. Users can deploy different levels of protection depending on data importance
Affordable Data Protection
- Deliver affordable enterprise-class protection. Companies with tight budgets do not need to compromise on data protection.
- Provide user-friendly GUI and automation mechanisms such as scheduling and capacity control. Minimal manual intervention is required to streamline backup and recovery processes.
Products of Choice
These virtualized SAN storage systems built on a scale-out architecture provide enterprise-class data services to help you optimize return on investment, simplify infrastructure and maximize productivity.
EonStor DS Family
Affordable and flexible storage solutions with enterprise-class data protection